Camping has become quite popular over the years and it is important to get the right equipment so you can enjoy your trip. You will need to look for a solo backpacking tent.
The zippers for the windows and doors are very important of your tent. They also range in different prices, a cheaper priced model will have less durability and zippers may even break than a more expensive product. It is best to invest in getting a much higher quality product if you want it to last as long as possible.
On this page you will find the most top rated solo backpacking tent that can be found at Amazon.
Best Solo Backpacking Tent to buy
The Reflex 1P is the lightest double wall tent we’ve ever made. It provides ample room for living with exceptional features and is incredibly lightweight.
Dimensions are 6 feet 7 inches by 2 feet 5 inches by 43 inches high. Sleeps 1 person. Lightweight and easy to assemble, carry weight 3.
- “P.S. It does fit back in the bag without having to steamroll it like most Coleman tents I’ve used.” – Joe Abhold
- “Its light and seems to be well made… I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a light tent for hiking.” – Matt
- “Plenty of room for a 5’10” sleeper, not much room left for gear, but worked for me on a 3 nighter.” – Berrywd
The Wild Country Sololite is a truly versatile one-person tent. with a packed weight of 4lbs 3oz, the Sololite is ideal for the lightweight backpacker on a budget.
The pioneers of the innovative Hub design that changed tents forever, the Hubba tents continue as one of the best options in all around backpacking performance and features new green rain flies and DuraSheild coatings.
- “This tent is very lightweight, easy to set up, and roomier than it looks on the inside.” – greberhart
- “Inside it felt big, much bigger than I had expected.” – Eileen Corder
- “Easy to set up, the near vertical walls will catch the cooling breeze and force it through the no see um mesh.” – Zigfried
The Spitfire is a very light tent that sleeps 1 person with room for gear and a nicely sized vestibule for extra storage space. It features large mesh panels for great ventilation and stargazing opportunities.
- “Would recommend this tent any day.” – catherine muckler
- “Very light tent and easy setup.” – Bruno
- “It’s sturdy, super easy to set up, and provides plenty of head room – something that’s hard to find in most single backpacking tents.” – HappyCampy
Ditch the bivy! With a minimum weight of only 1 lb 14 oz (.846kg) the Easton Kilo 1P allows you to sit up to put your shoes on with 39 in. of headroom and enough living and storage space to take shelter from the weather and bugs.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Like this solo backpacking tent page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily