Camping has become quite popular over the years and it is important to get the right equipment so you can enjoy your trip. You will need to look for a large family tent.
The zippers for the windows and doors are very important of your tent. They also range in different prices, a cheaper priced model will have less durability and zippers may even break than a more expensive product. It is best to invest in getting a much higher quality product if you want it to last as long as possible.
On this page you will find the most top rated large family tents that can be found at Amazon.
Best Large Family Tents on the Market
The Coleman sundome tent is ideal for weekend car campers, extended camping trips, scout troops & Summer fun. Coleman tents are designed for easy set up by using a continuous pole sleeve and exclusive Pin and Ring Design making it possible for one person to set a coleman tent up without the need for assistance.
- “Very easy to set up!” – R. Ricsin
- “It’s very roomy- I set up a full size air mattress and there was plenty of room left over, though I’d say it fits two people tops!” – SRW
- “Went up very nicely…kept us dry even through the rain on the first night we used it.” – David D. Ross
The Coleman Instant 8 person 14- by 10- Foot tent is perfect for the family that is looking to get their campsite set up quickly to start enjoying the outdoors.
- “It’s very easy to set up and takes only a few minutes.” – mike
- “It is easy to set up and is very roomy ..” – kelly31308
- “We had wind and rain, and the tent held up!” – Melinda Rucker
Coleman Evanston screened tent has exclusive weather-tec system. Fully screened front porch area, keeps you dry. Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up.
- “The screened porch was great.” – J. Glove
- “I have a queen size double high air mattress in the tent and it fit great with enough room to walk around and store other bags.” – bwebs13
- “This is a great tent and very easy to set up – 15min by myself.” – Denise Booth
Great for families, scout troops and extended camping excursions, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a feature-packed family camping experience. Measuring 16′x7′ with a center height of 6’2, the Montana 8 sleeps 8 people comfortably.
- “The hinge door is GREAT.” – rcwant2be
- “The tent was easy to setup and very roomy.” – Kenneth A Speanburg Jr
- “You can stand up in the middle and there plenty of room for three queen size mattresses.” – splicer1
If you’re tired of getting soaked on your camping trips or always find yourself struggling with the zippers on your tent, switch to an ALPS Mountaineering tent that you can rely on.
- “Summary: Very happy with the purchase and products performance.” – PAULZAMAZON
- “This tent is very well made and he loved everything about it!” – Muchohombre
- “Negatives Like most tents the original stakes that come with the tent are poor quality.” – collin mcardle
Great for camping with family or friends, the Wenzel Klondike measures 16-feet by 11-feet. The Klondike sleeps eight, five in its 98 square feet of interior space, with room for sleeping three more in the 60 square foot screen room with its zip up walls.
- “Very roomy, we fit a queen air mattress, twin air mattress, and sleep pad in main sleep area with plenty of room for bags, used the front room for extra storage.” – Jane W
- “We love how it has the room in the front that opens up all the way.” – KrazyKyle
- “We had one serious rain/lightening storm and the tent did very well with holding up to the wind & rain with the tie downs during this storm.” – Elizabeth
Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders & extended camping excursions, the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster Screened 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably in two rooms; it has a footprint of 17′x9′ and a center height of 6’10.
- “We loved the hinged door, the screened porch & the fact that we could stand up inside.” – Wendy C Snipes
- “This tent is roomy and very easy to put up.” – Julie Battersby
- “On first day when I set this tent, we had rain all night.” – pgchang2000
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent. Set up the tent in a minute and take it down in the same time. It’s big enough to hold two queen airbeds and tall enough for campers to stand up and move, making this tent feel a lot like home.
- “You can literally take this tent out, set it up, take it down and put it away in less than 5 minutes with no practice the first time you do it.” – Ron W
- “This tent was very easy to set up and take down.” – Stu
- “Nice size, fit a queen air mattress and had room for our stuff + We are able to stand up in it.” – srauhala
The Copper Canyon 4 is a great cabin-style design for a 4 person tent with its vertical walls maximizing comfort and livability; ideal for the use of cots.
- “There is enough room to have a sleeping bag, a chair, AND stand up fully in the tent.” – Philip
- “Very, very nice tent.” – David Aitken
- “I would for sure buy another one, fits back in bag no problem.” – sage
A great choice for taking the family into the great outdoors with a 6′ height dome tent, two rooms, to sleep up to 7 people. The Big Bear base is 14ft.
- “We were very happy with our Wenzel Big Bear tent purchase.” – J. Holman
- “Even with a pack-n-play, a full size inflatable matress and a kids Elmo couch in it the tent had plenty of room to move around.” – Andrew M. Foster
- “Also the windows, when unzipped, have no way of being secured out of the way.” – TYLOW24
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas