Camping has become quite popular over the years and it is important to get the right equipment so you can enjoy your trip. You will need to look for a family tent for camping.
The zippers for the windows and doors are very important of your tent. They also range in different prices, a cheaper priced model will have less durability and zippers may even break than a more expensive product. It is best to invest in getting a much higher quality product if you want it to last as long as possible.
On this page you will find the most top rated family tents for camping that can be found at Amazon.
What are the Best Family Tents for Camping
Great for camping with family or friends, the Wenzel Klondike measures 16-feet by 11-feet. The Klondike sleeps eight, five in its 98 square feet of interior space, with room for sleeping three more in the 60 square foot screen room with its zip up walls.
- “Very roomy, we fit a queen air mattress, twin air mattress, and sleep pad in main sleep area with plenty of room for bags, used the front room for extra storage.” – Jane W
- “We love how it has the room in the front that opens up all the way.” – KrazyKyle
- “We had one serious rain/lightening storm and the tent did very well with holding up to the wind & rain with the tie downs during this storm.” – Elizabeth
The Coleman Instant 8 person 14- by 10- Foot tent is perfect for the family that is looking to get their campsite set up quickly to start enjoying the outdoors.
- “It’s very easy to set up and takes only a few minutes.” – mike
- “It is easy to set up and is very roomy ..” – kelly31308
- “We had wind and rain, and the tent held up!” – Melinda Rucker
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. Set up and take down the tent in a minute or less each time. With an 8 ft.
- “You can literally take this tent out, set it up, take it down and put it away in less than 5 minutes with no practice the first time you do it.” – Ron W
- “This tent was very easy to set up and take down.” – Stu
- “Nice size, fit a queen air mattress and had room for our stuff + We are able to stand up in it.” – srauhala
The Coleman sundome tent is ideal for weekend car campers, extended camping trips, scout troops & Summer fun. Coleman tents are designed for easy set up by using a continuous pole sleeve and exclusive Pin and Ring Design making it possible for one person to set a coleman tent up without the need for assistance.
- “Very easy to set up!” – R. Ricsin
- “It’s very roomy- I set up a full size air mattress and there was plenty of room left over, though I’d say it fits two people tops!” – SRW
- “Went up very nicely…kept us dry even through the rain on the first night we used it.” – David D. Ross
Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders & extended camping excursions, the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster Screened 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably in two rooms; it has a footprint of 17′x9′ and a center height of 6’10.
- “We loved the hinged door, the screened porch & the fact that we could stand up inside.” – Wendy C Snipes
- “This tent is roomy and very easy to put up.” – Julie Battersby
- “On first day when I set this tent, we had rain all night.” – pgchang2000
Add this Rainfly to your Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent, and you can comfortably open the tent windows while still keeping your tent dry in the rain. The Rainfly also instantly creates a spacious vestibule outside — perfect for stowing shoes and other gear.
- “Highly recommend this type of tent to anyone looking to buy one.” – Elda G.
- “That product is indispensable for who own a Coleman Instant Tent.” – Rodrigo P. Oliveira
- “The rainfly works great and does keep the rain out.” – Edyson Rox
9 – Person Wenzel Kodiak tent redefines home away from home. When Wenzel started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones.
- “We were able to fit a queen size air mattress and have plenty of room for storage.” – ldavis
- “Putting it up was extremely easy.” – Alisa Combs
- “We had a day and night of rain, everything stayed dry.” – jw
From the built-in lighting system, to the screened porch, to the hinged door and Auto-Roll window design, to Coleman’s WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Elite Weathermaster 6 Screened Tent is packed with features for comfort and convenience at the campsite.
- “All in all, I had a great experience and would strongly recommend this tent to anyone looking for form and function.” – Justaguy
- “We love the hinged door and self rolling windows, we have gotten spoiled!” – shellfish
- “Well, within the first hour we noticed that water was pooling up on top of the rain fly.” – mtbchck
The Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is perfect for scout troops, family reunions, and other group camping adventures. From the built-in lighting system, to the hinged door and Auto-Roll window design, to Coleman’s WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is packed with features for comfort and convenience at the campsite.
- “We love the hinged door and self rolling windows.” – shellfish
- “Great family tent.” – j wood
- “I tried calling Coleman.” – Christoph M. Lion
Great for backpacking – Sleeps 4, room to move – Fits 1 Queen airbed – Waterproof floor – Strong Frame – Easy Setup
- “We have used the tent and would recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice tent.” – Royb
- “Love the screened porch, “windows”, and view of the stars.” – Jason A. Greeno
- “I’m not a tent or camping expert but I am very please at how well this performed, including how relatively easy it was for me to set up.” – PsalmFortySix
Don’t Forget To Like