Are you confused with how to buy a good cold weather tent? We can help you.
Our page is sure to have the ability to help you out. Whatever you prefer, there must be one fitting your needs and budget.
If you want to buy one, congratulation, for you have come to the right place. Whatever you prefer, I am pretty sure there must be one fitting all your needs.
Best Cold Weather Tents Ratings
Roomy enough for the whole gang, the Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster 10 sleeps 10 people comfortably in three rooms; it has a footprint of 17′x9′ and a center height of 6’4.
- “Very roomy tent as well.” – Sir Camps-A-Lot
- “We love the hinged door.” – UpMoonlightPath
- “Water leaking everywhere through the rainfly.” – Loren A. Barber
A great choice for casual campers/backpackers, motorcyle riders, RV campers and scout troops, the Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent is designed for easy setup. The Hooligan 3 sleeps 3 people comfortably, with an 8′x7′ footprint and center height of 4’10.
- “Overall I am very happy with the tent, especially since I found mine on sale.” – V. Bonczyk
- “The air circulation was good in the summer, too, and I liked having that extra air vent that could be opened at the roof.” – Nukke
- “The first day it rained pretty much all night and no problems.” – Albert J. Valentino
Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders & extended camping excursions, the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster Screened 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably in two rooms; it has a footprint of 17′x9′ and a center height of 6’10.
- “We loved the hinged door, the screened porch & the fact that we could stand up inside.” – Wendy C Snipes
- “This tent is roomy and very easy to put up.” – Julie Battersby
- “On first day when I set this tent, we had rain all night.” – pgchang2000
The Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is perfect for scout troops, family reunions, and other group camping adventures. From the built-in lighting system, to the hinged door and Auto-Roll window design, to Coleman’s WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is packed with features for comfort and convenience at the campsite.
- “We love the hinged door and self rolling windows.” – shellfish
- “Great family tent.” – j wood
- “I tried calling Coleman.” – Christoph M. Lion
BIG Coleman Red Canyon Cabin Tent, SAVE BIG! A big 17 x 10′ floor, to sleep up to 8 people…
- “We had one night of pretty heavy wind and rain and stayed completely dry.” – Kent
- “I love the tent and it was easy to setup and put back in the bag.” – Rhyno
- “The whole tent took about 10 to 15 minute to put together easy set up.” – Christine Carlson
An international team of explorers took this tent along on the first ever navigation of the Blue Nile.
- “This tent has worked out great so far.” – Cameron Wimpy
- “I’ve posted a bunch of pictures for this tent so take a look.” – W. Van Pelt
- “The zippers are difficult to work with or without gloves.” – James Nicholas
Look no further for your next four season tent. The Jagged Peak has larger pole diameter and weatherproof shock cord to help withstand those harsh winter environments.
WINDOWS: 2 Windows, 1 in each door, operated by seperate zippers…
This is a European quality tent made by High Peak. I have used the South Col on 3 major International Expeditions. This compares with tents several times the price.
Thanks For Stopping By!
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!